our Sequim Bed and Breakfast
Red Caboose Getaway, a Sequim Bed and Breakfast, is the most unique and memorable Olympic Peninsula lodging. Our central location make us the ideal location for an Olympic Peninsula vacation with Olympic National Park, ocean beaches, and even Victoria B.C. Canada within a couple hours reach.
Leif, the stationmaster and owner/operator, is the son of Red Caboose Getaway’s founders, Olaf and Charlotte. After their retirement he took over and is excited about owning a piece of Sequim and sharing it with others. Leif is also your chef each morning, and boy can he cook a fabulous gourmet breakfast!
We’re proud to be certified as a Natural Habitat and take pride in ownership of that responsibility by living sustainably.
“What a Great Place to Relax… The accommodations are a total hoot. The cars have been gently restored and each has its own personality. The setting is super quiet. About the only thing you hear at night is the sounds of the frogs in the pond. And the food! Oh, my, the gourmet breakfast is not to be missed! Do yourself a favor next time you’re planning to spend time in Sequim. Check out the Red Caboose. You won’t be disappointed.”
Read more reviews at TripAdvisor.com
- No Smoking, no children under age 12, no pets please (we are a certified natural habitat).
- Cancellations require 2 weeks advance notice, under 2 weeks your deposit is forfeited as well as payment due for all days booked. Over 2 weeks notice, a $25 cancellation/re-booking fee is incurred.
- Your reservations will be guaranteed only by credit/debit card of payment for first nights fee (specials are charged total amount of days). Rates based on double occupancy. You must let us know if you are using a gift certificate/card so we do not charge your card. Enter # under special requirements. Balance can be paid upon arrival by credit or debit card.
- We spend a great deal of time in preparing your memorable breakfast event. Please let us know of you have any special diet restrictions (additional charges may apply) or food dislikes. i.e. peppers, onions, grapefruit, yogurt, etc.
- If using Gift Certificate please give number or code.